Groupon not accepted twice
Thanks for your response. I will handle the matter myself, since clearly you were no help. I asked that Groupon address the fact that my Groupon was denied twice. What is the "GROUPON PROMISE" ? It's a joke! On your website, you ask that the user pester, harrass, and beg their friends and family to take advantage of the deal. I plan to do all that and more... I will share my experience with as many people that will listen. It will not be a good story.
Your answer to me (THE CUSTOMER)... " I was unable to get anyone at this business on the phone. " Ashley, are you kidding me? I understand this is a business, merchant generates business and I'm sure Groupon charges a fee. All of this can only be possible if the customer buys the Groupons. THIS CUSTOMER is not happy. I plan to share my story, write reviews, and contact the Better Business Bureau.
Sadly your apologies are not accepted.
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2012 22:49:23 +0000
Subject: Re: -Phone Ticket- -Don't forget to check for DUPES by searching the email address!- Name... (ticket #7035362)
## Reply above this line ##
I was unable to get anyone at this business on the phone. They do however, say on their outgoing message that they accept appointments via text message at (972) 202-4008. You may want to try texting them and setting up a specific appointment.
If that doesn't work for you, I am happy to offer you a full refund. Please write back and let me know if that is what you would prefer. My apologies for the inconvenience.
Groupon Customer Support
GROUPON NOT ACCEPTED. I walked in Saturday evening, nobody in his store, but he said he was no longer accepting Groupons today. Their website says repairs done in 15mins, while you shop. The Groupon website does not say that the merchant can deny the Groupon. He made me feel like less of a customer. He says I can come in anytime on Sunday. I return Sunday only to have the owner Imran tell me that he is done for the day. This was 3.5hours before closing time. I explained that I was there yesterday, and he tells "I am not going to wait until 8pm to work on your phone". I have no idea what he means. I tell him that I have been here twice and that I don't plan to return. He shrugs his shoulders. Of course, my credit card has already been charged for the Groupon. So I leave to take up with Groupon. The customer before me (also a Groupon customer) picked up his phone a day late. I plan to contact the BBB as well.
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
More groupon reviews
- HOW I GOT MY LOAN FROM DENNIS HOPKINS FINANCE HOME
- Samsara Awful
- Groupon - worst customer care & service
- Should be closed down
- Order issues
- Benfield Landscaping
- Did not get the refund even after 18 days
- Laser Body Works an absolute waste of money
- Spotless Floor Cleaning
- Ripped off by Bait and Switch
- Birthday gift cannot book with the salon J2A rationale is problem with their booking system
- More than 2 weeks passed unresponsively
- Upholstered Bed with NO legs
- Defective product, poor customer service
- Limeleaves make up restrictions not listed on Groupon
- Groupon not accepted twice
- Groupon's Misleading Promise & Groupon vs Other Deals Websites.
- Groupon Voucher Misleading to This Buyer
- Groupon's failure to disclose and abysmal customer service
- mikes smokehouse barbacue daphne alabama
- Non delivery of item purchased through Groupon.
- rip off groupon
- Groupon v. GrouponNow Double Talk
- cutomer service
- mobile make it shone
- Sheffield voucher not accepted review
- GROUPON=RIPOFF and you will be given an alibi or ignored
- Groupon worst coupon
- not happy
- Picture it on Canvas - expired groupon
How It Works
COMPLAINTS RESOLVEDThousands of Businesses of all sizes and millions of customers use MeasuredUp
It's free and easy to put MeasuredUp to work for you