I called Groupon to notify them that this offer is clearly being used by the Harley Clinic as a scam to entice customers in before putting pressure on them to spend significantly more on additional services. I explained to the customer services manager Kabir that I felt Groupon owed me an apology (after all they have had my money for the last two months) and that this wasn't the kind of customer service I expected from such a large organisation. He was curt, unhelpful and clearly just wanted to palm me off by offering a refund. For a company that relies on word-of-mouth and is expanding so rapidly, treating customers with such discourtesy is naive.
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
More groupon reviews
- tu angles house cleaning
- Happy Hands Auto Spa damaged my vehicle
- Wutai Vegetarian Restaurant
- charged for two groupons only bought one. need a regund gor the one i did noy buy.
- Ultimate School of Guitar
- Trinity Home Maintance
- Groupon: Mirror Mirror hair studio - hair salon services - went out of business 2 weeks after my...
- Playstation 3 backwards compatible.
- ATA Matial Arts Conroe
- woods villa suites -firewood restaurant bapu nagar jaipur
- Envizion Medical
- Fireplace & Chimney Tech
- MaxAir Vent Cleaning
- Suzanne Claire Portraits purchased High Resolution Pictures but we got only low resolution
- Red Carpet Portraits & Parties High Resolution Purchased but I got Low Resolution Pictures
- GROUPON=RIPOFF and you will be given an alibi or ignored
- ProntoWash is a scam
- Shambala Bracelet Offe
- Who raised You Andrew
- UNRECEIVED ORDER
- GROUPON DISCOUNTS GIFT CARDS, REFERRALS, CONSTANT FAILURE.
- good deal
- Groupon is a scam
- Gift Groupon
- Groupon's Misleading Promise & Groupon vs Other Deals Websites.
- Groupon Voucher Misleading to This Buyer
How It Works
COMPLAINTS RESOLVEDThousands of Businesses of all sizes and millions of customers use MeasuredUp
It's free and easy to put MeasuredUp to work for you