I called Groupon to notify them that this offer is clearly being used by the Harley Clinic as a scam to entice customers in before putting pressure on them to spend significantly more on additional services. I explained to the customer services manager Kabir that I felt Groupon owed me an apology (after all they have had my money for the last two months) and that this wasn't the kind of customer service I expected from such a large organisation. He was curt, unhelpful and clearly just wanted to palm me off by offering a refund. For a company that relies on word-of-mouth and is expanding so rapidly, treating customers with such discourtesy is naive.
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
More groupon reviews
- This is a great source!
- Lawn Aeration
- no telephone response
- False Service Provided
- Is your business a scam?
- Getting a refund of my money from Groupon
- Sheffield voucher not accepted review
- Unhappy complaint review
- Groupon Whitening Experts complaints review
- Disappointed with Groupon complaint review
- Why do Groupon not answer correspondence?
- Cheveux Belfast
- Groupon insensitive advertising
- hotel offer
- GROUPON=RIPOFF and you will be given an alibi or ignored
- Shambala Bracelet Offe
- Who raised You Andrew
- UNRECEIVED ORDER
- good deal
- Groupon is a scam
- Groupon's Misleading Promise & Groupon vs Other Deals Websites.
- Groupon Voucher Misleading to This Buyer
- Groupon's failure to disclose and abysmal customer service
- mikes smokehouse barbacue daphne alabama
- No customer service
- Homebaze African Cuisine: Was told after I bought voucher that they are not accepting it
How It Works
COMPLAINTS RESOLVEDThousands of Businesses of all sizes and millions of customers use MeasuredUp
It's free and easy to put MeasuredUp to work for you