I called Groupon to notify them that this offer is clearly being used by the Harley Clinic as a scam to entice customers in before putting pressure on them to spend significantly more on additional services. I explained to the customer services manager Kabir that I felt Groupon owed me an apology (after all they have had my money for the last two months) and that this wasn't the kind of customer service I expected from such a large organisation. He was curt, unhelpful and clearly just wanted to palm me off by offering a refund. For a company that relies on word-of-mouth and is expanding so rapidly, treating customers with such discourtesy is naive.
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
More groupon reviews
- This is a great source!
- Lawn Aeration
- no telephone response
- False Service Provided
- Is your business a scam?
- Getting a refund of my money from Groupon
- Sheffield voucher not accepted review
- Unhappy complaint review
- Groupon Whitening Experts complaints review
- Disappointed with Groupon complaint review
- Why do Groupon not answer correspondence?
- Cheveux Belfast
- Groupon insensitive advertising
- hotel offer
- GROUPON=RIPOFF and you will be given an alibi or ignored
- ProntoWash is a scam
- Shambala Bracelet Offe
- Who raised You Andrew
- UNRECEIVED ORDER
- GROUPON DISCOUNTS GIFT CARDS, REFERRALS, CONSTANT FAILURE.
- good deal
- Groupon is a scam
- Gift Groupon
- Groupon's Misleading Promise & Groupon vs Other Deals Websites.
- Terrible scam
How It Works
COMPLAINTS RESOLVEDThousands of Businesses of all sizes and millions of customers use MeasuredUp
It's free and easy to put MeasuredUp to work for you